Tuesday, November 03, 2015

interference

The day has been a series of interferences. A furnace service person arriving far too early in my morning. (Before tea, no less. The audacity!) Phone calls pouring in hitched on the last ring of the previous call. The Girl Friday workings of being the middle person in getting Stuff done.
And yet . . .
I managed to get some of my work done.
An easy deal with paint and glue.

My femme fatale collage progressed with some paint-dipped rubber band blobs . . .

then a layer of spiral rice paper . . .

a wash of matte medium and magenta . . .

ending with a layer of Interference Violet.
The last interference of my day.

Grunge and glitz.

Waiting for the conversation to begin.

1 comment:

Ashling said...

Good for you, managing art & purpose with interruptions. Takes skill, devotion, strength and dedication.