Saturday, November 23, 2013

on the floor

Hmm . . . turned out to be a quiet Saturday after all. Which gave me time to paint. I like to fling paint as much as anyone when given the chance, but when a painting is coming together, I love getting lost in the nitty gritty of Details. Especially with only one color. It's amazing what gets done with the occasional self-imposed limitations.
Sometimes, I like painting while sitting on the floor. It's like Paint Yoga.

The feel of a piece changes as details emerge and come together . . .

new, kissable, favorite sweet spots speak to me . . .

I'm getting lost in this . . .

but this is my Sweet Spot today.

3 comments:

Shirley Douglass said...

Oh my! What a lovely painting! The details are so interesting and move you all over the place.

Ashling said...

It's always an inspiration to witness someone's creative process, and creative abandon. thanks!

Ruth Merriam said...

You look serene.