Friday, August 02, 2013

void, of course

The moon is in between Gemini and Cancer all day today until 12:39am tomorrow. (Midnight is when the day begins ~ hat tip to U2.) This means one should chill, do routine, avoid complicated communications ~ all of which we can not afford to do today. The internet and phone have, literally, just come back on and I have mere minutes to get across the insanity of the day before getting back to the grind of self-employment. Yes. It's one of the hazards of being self-employed: one actually has to WORK . . .

My corner of the world today . . .

Obiwan, my lap buddy . . .

I look longingly out the window awaiting figures . . .

I look longingly at the personal work I'd prefer to do . . .

Blogalong With Effy #1

6 comments:

Fil said...

Obiwan!! Brilliant!! And how gorgeous he is. I love your photos ... it's much harder being self employed than people think! Thank you for explaining why I can't seem to get anything done these days.

Cara said...

Your cat is adorable and his name is AWESOMEEE :D

Effy said...

I wish for time for you to get to that lovely spot of you-work. xo

Raine said...

I love your little corner of the world! Obiwan is stunning! I love that big journal you show in your last photo. I'd sure like to get a better look at that. *hint, hint* Thanks for sharing this with us.

Shirley Douglass said...

Love your cat, of course I love all cats. I really enjoyed your photos. Gave us a good feel for your area. Raine is right..the glimpse of the large journal does make one think...hmmm what is inside that?

Ruth said...

Gods, how I was looking forward to seeing the world from inside your home next week. :-(

Keep posting photos. I live vicariously through your windows.