Sunday, June 16, 2013

faces

The travel sketchbook has been getting a lot of face time from me lately. I may have already posted a couple of these images, but it's become a compilation good for viewing within the group. One after another like a parade of Micron and watercolor pencil meanderings demanding a clear street and attention. Now that summer is nearly in full swing for my People (one more exam to go for one Youth), I am eager to spend it lake side, moodling and creating. I may even read about Abelard and Heloise ~ a steamy, non-fiction Medieval romance is a fine way to lose the day by a serene shore. Cue the Great Blue Heron.

Queen Maeve as I imagine Her . . .

Simply somber . . .

Underwater undine . . .

A sort of Flora . . .

A Titiana, perhaps . . .

A cameo . . .

Stars and oak leaves . . .

No comments: