Thursday, April 04, 2013

a chopping wood sort of day

On blessed Vigil.
I'm on Vigil. Brighid spent some of Her time with me in the studio after a walk in the woods. Brought some moss home with me. Don't know what I'll do with it yet, but I got me some. Activities linked themselves together without much to-do or thought and I managed a little tai ji (we are in the experimental phase of trying some moves in place of Sun Salutations) then asanas. Watched some Milliande videos. Caught up on some of my BOD stuff. A wolf emerged from the painting on the easel ~ she's a little skewed, but no matter. See where she goes. Georgia O'Keeffe has also joined me along with Brighid handing over some solid advice about following my own Path through the Desert. Now. Where to find a desert?
White She-Wolf in formation . . .

Georgia O'Keeffe on the altar.

No comments: