Friday, February 08, 2013

spirit dolls

Thursday afternoon, we received a lovely package from
Lyn Belisle Designs . . .

EarthShards! Perfect for Spirit Doll making!
And just in time for some hunkering in during a snow
storm with tea and Downton Abbey.

Bennie's choice on the left, mine on the right.

And after adding Pearl Ex gold pigment with matte medium.

Bennie working fabric for dressing her doll.

Me and mine nearly done . . .

My spirit doll finished!

She carries a pendant of Frida Kahlo.
I'm waiting for a name.

Bennie's finished spirit doll with a
sodalite crystal hanging far to the right.

Such a sweet face! We couldn't have
made them ourselves.
It was a great snow day!

4 comments:

Iris Ztarr said...

what fantastic dolls and where do you order those faces from? I want some! They are amazing, I love what you have done here.

Ashling said...

Very cool!

Ruth said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. I may have to steal that idea for next year's Biddy doll. ;-)

Lyn Belisle said...

I love what you have done with my little faces! Thank you thank you for gracing them with your love and your creativity -