Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sunday morning

A little morning Effy largely untouched in Photoshop.
Well, the tree is gone in time for Twelfth Night. It means I've got my yoga space back and there should be little excuse for my hitting the mat. And yet I'm sure there are a few I can eke out in the recesses of a winter-time brain. Hibernation ought to be a thing humans can do, but society can't stand the thought of coming to a standstill for a few months. Bears do it ~ but then they aren't hooked into social media.

And now worked over in Snapseed.
Anyhoo . . . Before I launch into the Family Feeding Frenzy, I'm enjoying some Golden Monkey tea from Teavana while listening to Effy talk about making backgrounds and creating my own page for the day(s). A dash of matte medium and then I'm off to make sausage patties. I do hope we can find some eggs in the coop this morning. We've been a little lax on collection so I've no idea what's going on in there.

In the meantime, I've been turned on to Snapseed a cute little program that tweaks photos in interesting ways. What fun ways can I find to use these altered images? Reasons why I wouldn't mind a little Studio Space Hibernation. Just bring me food and tea.

It doesn't quite look like a hat yet.
Bloody Stupid Johnson is beginning to make some sense now that I've gotten through the first cable chart. The wiry mohair I've spun can be a little unruly, but we're managing. Luckily, I've got plenty of it to finish the project. Because I've only been knitting at night during TV shows, I haven't been getting much done. The daylight is still short around here so feeling sleepy comes on fast. Sometimes as early as 8:30pm.

Now. It's feeding time at the zoo . . .


Another spread in the making.

No comments: