Saturday, January 26, 2013

Downton Abbey & SoulCollage®

The table is set for drama and whatever snappy
one-liners Dowager Countess Grantham has to offer. 
Have I mentioned how much I adore Netflix? Let me mention it again: I adore it. Knowing Downton Abbey up to Season Three lives on Netflix gets me through the day. Similar to Upstairs Downstairs (the very first PBS Masterpiece Theater series I ever watched), Downton Abbey is an easy transition with more depth (bigger production, bigger castle) and many interesting side stories. Masterpiece Theater is responsible for making me a bit of an Anglophile ~ though not necessarily a well-informed one. I live in America after all. My shortcomings are woefully apparent as a result.

What added to the sweetness was moving the laptop to the dining table to watch said program and create SoulCollage® cards with Bennie! Made for a lovely afternoon.

The little knit bit from my knitted canvas experiment.

The spread awaiting ruminations with the knit bit.

Bennie's SoulCollage® creations.

And here are mine.

1 comment:

Ashling said...

Downton,Bdennie & creativity...sounds like the perfect day...