Thursday, November 08, 2012

studio meanderings

Some left-hand musing . . .

Beeswax candles ready for meditation . . .

Churro waiting to spin during any Netflix watching . . .

Other stuff waiting to spin during anything watching . . .

A painting gestating and finding a direction . . .

A scarf for Bennie . . .
(Pattern gleaned from Ravelry ~ Easy Drop Stitch Scarf ~
using Jamie Harmon's wool.)

Today's left-hand drawing waiting for a quote and
tender musings @ 11:00 . . .

The finished sweater.

2 comments:

Ashling said...

Do you have bees and thus beeswax? Or do you buy the beeswax to make these?

Ruth said...

Is the sweater made from yarn from the former monk's coat?

I've been itching to start a new knitting project, but I don't know what to make. I only want to use what yarn I already have, which isn't really a lot and isn't necessarily good for mixing and matching. Plus, I slammed my left hand in the car door and it's been kind of painful all week.

Beautiful candles.

Do you have power again?