Saturday, November 24, 2012

spinning Saturday

Kim giving her monster a whirl . . .
Thanksgiving recovery requires wool and a willing compadre. At present, I have both in Kim. Well, I supplied some of the wool. I split that Romney (not the latest loser presidential candidate) purchased at the Sheep & Wool so Kim could try out the wheel her dad Frankensteined from a bad ebay purchase. She is intrepidly spinning locks without scouring, but they are lovely locks and the lanolin does the lovely for the hands.

I, on the other hand (pun intended), opted for some lazy spinning with a roving of a mohair blend. All of which goes along well with Thanksgiving recovery and lazier cooking later in the day. A turkey, stuffing and gravy layered affair . . . How good is that?
Igor! I require wool!

My refined laziness.

No comments: