Tuesday, November 13, 2012

on a rainy Tuesday

The Travelocity Gnome oversees the progress at hand . . .
Somewhat left to my own devices today. There were few errands to run allowing me to stay home most of the day. After a delicious asana practice (long overdue), I spent some time in my favorite place creating and writing (also long overdue). These activities are easily enjoyed on rainy days. All I need do is tune out the cyber-carnage of whatever game either male youth is playing and the journey begins. It's my spa day without the cucumber and mud wrap. The gray skies and rain drops become a white noise that soothes a weary soul.

What is your rainy day escape?
A finished page.

And Blogger opting to mess with me today.
Perhaps the message is clear despite the tilt.

1 comment:

Ashling said...

Reading and knitting by the fire, with animals nearby...