Tuesday, October 23, 2012

paging Rumi

Today's journal page with Rumi.
Effy at Wild Soul Arts has offered a Rumi project (it's a Ning thing and you need to be invited). Jelalludin Rumi is one of my favorite mystical poets, but I am on limited time today for one reason or another so it was a quick response to the challenge at hand. While it's not one of my favorite quotes, it is one that spoke to me deeply in this moment.

The lake was, indeed, something to see. I love catching those magical moments in nature when it all seems supernatural, ephemeral and surreal. Those moments are best remembered.

2 comments:

Ashling said...

How beautiful. It was a glorious morning, and this reflects it so vividly.

Ruth said...

In case you're not familiar with it, I thought you might enjoy the strip Zen Pencils. He updates once per week.

http://zenpencils.com/