Friday, July 13, 2012

Bennie's day out

I am very, very tired. Ian's circadian rhythm is synchronized with some galaxy far, far away so he didn't sleep all night and then he made us crepes for breakfast at the insane hour of 5:00am. He woke us all to eat at 7:00am (another insane hour from the two hours previous ~ especially during summer). As I hadn't slept very well, coffee wasn't touching the kind of tired I'm feeling. It just made me feel jittery and wired. The crepes were lovely, but a little later in the morning when my eyelids didn't feel like sandpaper would have been better met.

Instead of more coffee, I vacuumed. (And yet I'm still tired. Go figure.) There will be much fiber processing going on tonight in preparation for the farmers' market tomorrow. Didn't want to mix Dust Bunnies with fine alpaca.

However, just so you don't think I'm slacking on imagery due to crepe and vacuum exhaustion, I've got this here Smilebox of Bennie's photos. So smile!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow made with Smilebox

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ah, to be awakened by the aroma of crepes, and shocked into the realization that there will be a sinkful of dishes to go along with them. ;-)

When did you get so computer savvy? The Smilebox montage was nice.