Monday, May 21, 2012

a studio saunter

 . . . a sweater with the second sleeve in progress . . .
(Oh, and a hint of the untouched saori weaving.)
The Monday is gray and full of the promise of rain ~ which is needed for the plants. With chickens fed, dogs released for various reasons and then called back, the cats camped out in their favorite napping haunts and the house rooster enjoying another ramble through the sun room I am left to figure out what to do with myself. Not to suggest I don't have anything to do ~ there's To Do a-plenty. Domestic and official chores alike. Some are getting done. Some are not. That simple. So. I went into to my studio to see what I could see and this is what I found . . .
. . . the Millie chillin' with the alpaca . . .

. . . ze painting in progress . . .
(The sun has changed.)

. . . houseplants that need homes somewhere in this
humble abode . . .

. . . bags of unspun fibers from various places . . .

. . . the beginnings of a watercolor journal page . . .

. . . this morning's toss . . .
(I'm trying to do this kind of divination everyday to
recapture the flavor of doing it again.)

And what could this grouping mean?

. . . the churro still a-waitin' for spinning . . .

. . . and the SoulCollage pick of the
day for journal prompting.

No comments: