Wednesday, April 11, 2012

studio lurk

The early dawn painting taking one of
those ill-defined turns paintings tend to
take at some point or another.
Another afternoon on the road. (Which, alas, means no leisurely time for tea again.) However, the projects in progress are spending the day lying about the studio awaiting my return. So I leave you in fair company.
However, I've a strong sense this
shape wants to be a howling
wolf/coyote/dog.

The Alice Sweater is progressing nicely. The back is
finished and bound off so I'm working the front now.

The Millie and Lazy Kate are waiting for me to get around
to skeining one spool and balling up the other for
plying onto itself.

1 comment:

Magnetic Island Artist Edward Blum. said...

Your life is amazing and so is your blog. Most of all your paintings are briliant. Thank you for sharing all these beautiful things. Greetings and best wishes from Australia.