Thursday, January 19, 2012

looks cozy aleady

I'm now knitting the hole for the handle. This wool belonged to a Shetland ram named Kevin. Kevin will be keeping my teapot warm. Kevin is probably the dearest name for a sheep I've ever heard in my life as my tea will be warm, if not piping hot, at each refill.

I love tea. Black teas in particular. The gentle Darjeeling. The smokey Lapsang Souchong. The bold and dangerous Assam. I don't drink it "properly" either. Honey and half-n-half are my favorite additions to a strong, heady cuppa. Then, it is the Nectar of the Gods and a very few demi-Gods who shall remain nameless.

So. Tea. Cozy. Put together, they are words that warm the cockles of the world's heart.

1 comment:

Ashling said...

Wonderful idea! Did you spin up Kevin's wool yourself?