Thursday, December 01, 2011

a little decking

Sponge Bob and Mickey. It all looks innocent now.
The two inflated fellows are only the beginning of something dangerous and bright. Give Dirk several strings of lights, an inflatable menagerie with a power strip and space will become unrecognizable in a half an hour. At least it won't be dark. We've got more blow-up buddies than you can shake a stick at. And I mean that in a virtuous sense as all inflatable items were purchased at Home Depot.

Most of my day was spent in the car which bores my body to no end. I practiced Yin Yoga as soon as I got youths off to school. A delicious time spent on the floor holding poses up to three minutes at a time. Stillness and sinking in deeper ~ all good for the ligaments and joints.

I have one more taxi run for the evening and then I can relax for the night. TV viewing choices are looking sparse so I'm thinking of spending time with the Tarot. Maybe I can paint tomorrow?
Yin Yoga nurturing.

A fine early winter view to practice with.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

That last photo made me incredibly homesick for the Hudson Valley.