Wednesday, November 30, 2011

the to do NOT list

List of things NOT done today:

  1. yoga, Yin or otherwise
  2. go slow
  3. paint in the studio
  4. walk early in the morning
  5. take pictures to make the blog less lame
  6. take the dogs out
  7. bury another dead rooster
  8. get the spare off the van and fix the radiator
  9. the dishes . . . again
  10. be mindful
With all that has been left unaccomplished all that's left to do, if anything, is knit this scarf and watch Work of Art with the family. Well, just Dirk and Bennie. Tom and Ian are holed up in their respective caves ignoring the world. Oh yeah, there's the lighting of the Rockefeller Center Tree.

Brings to mind another thing not done today: retrieving the Yule decorations from that dusty precipice on the third floor.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I have scarf envy.

Every time I start a project for myself, someone else asks for something I put my own project aside.

By the time I get back to my own thing, I no longer want to make it. :-(