Thursday, February 03, 2011

according to the planets and stuff . . .

Today is Imbolc. The candle was formally lit this morning. Formal meaning: bleary-eyed and without the first cup of black tea with honey and half-n-half. I'm not sure why this need to create Sacred Spaces has come over me. Maybe altar making is something I can feel pretty sure about ~ it gives me warm fuzzies. However, on a planetary note, I'm a little peeved my Home Planet is often referred to as the "angry red planet." Mars isn't always angry, y'know. Sometimes, Mars energy is that of movement, fire in the belly or a lit fire under the arse. It's Get Up and Go! Sometimes without looking or thinking it all out thoroughly, but that might be okay at the moment. Cut Mars a little slack. Go pick on Saturn or some other afflicting planet.


I posted yesterday about creating a SoulCollage card for Brighid ~ this is the result . . .

I borrowed the image from The Wild Hunt and added from magazines whilst warming toesies by the fire. It was all good fun.

Today's Brighid activities: This and yoga. That's it. With a quiet house, what more does one need?

Oh, right. Chocolate.

1 comment:

Ashling said...

You might appreciate an astrologer who doesn't give Mars such a bad name....http://www.astrologerjenny.com/current.html
http://astrologerjenny.blogspot.com/