Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I don't have the camera . . .

So I can't show you the Herringbone Rib socks I've just finished with the shorter shank. (Second pair, in fact.) I can't show you the Fun Fur and Homespun I got from my youths this xmas or the wild pink Border Leicester locks from Bethe. You'll not see xmas photos or those of the recent snow storm all fluffy in my woods. The Medusa/self-portrait will go unrecorded another day ~ as well as untouched. Millie won't be able to show how much Shetland she's gotten done. Nor will you see the spindle lying dormant with the acid green and gray roving. And I certainly can't show you the hat I'm starting because Dirk lost the other one somewhere on this planet last winter.

Words will have to do.

1 comment:

psiam said...

When would you have the time to take photos and upload them with all that industrious behavior?