Saturday, July 31, 2010

sunny Saturday

It's cool and sunny. Fair conditions for an impending Lugh. Bennie's bejeweled Spirit Doll is complete, but without a special quote. She's waiting until she bumps into something with meaning and worthy of writing on a doll she may have for some time. At least she isn't knuckling under to some Green Day lyric.







This is the progress on the table thus far. The white area is waiting for the wavy trees. Once the paint is dried, I may find images to glue to the table around the painting. Then the whole top will be covered in that pearlescent paint I got for a $1.00 at Home Depot. They had a clearance shelf in the paints area ~ something I'll visit more often.

Now it is well past time for my favorite radio shows. So I'm moving my stuff to the sun room and basking in the glow of a cool Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Ashling said...

Wow--Dawn...that is truly magnificent! It manages to be fun and beautiful at the same time.