Monday, March 08, 2010

the SoulCollage binder . . . by golly!

Over the weekend, I did this super collage for my SoulCollage binder (as highly recommended by Seena Frost in her book) to keep my I Am . . . statements. I was extra pleased with myself to find and use, from Dirk's out-of-date collection of flooring samples, a binder made from recycled materials and soy ink. All images were glued on with rubber cement and burnished. In the next couple of days, I hope to make it down to the basement to cover the surfaces with clear acrylic. I try to do these spray painting activities in large batches ~ say 10 to 15 cards at a time. Limits the hazardous, noxious fumes somewhat. The clear acrylic gives me the finish I like on the cards.


This is the outside front.











Outside back.











Inside.












Singing over the bones . . .





No comments: