Thursday, February 04, 2010

moodling about

But first ~ a Daily 3-Cards & the Truth reading:
The deck is Haindl. Interpretations, I leave to you, good reader. I'm feeling vague ~ which is the exact opposite of, "feeling vivid," as uttered by Officer Paul Harmon (Richard Jenkins) on LSD in Flirting With Disaster.
Yesterday, I was feeling vivid and did these two SoulCollage cards. These are an experiment of sorts. While I like using illustration board to build SoulCollages on, I wanted to see what would happen if I used card stock ~ the stuff usually used in desktop printers. I use rubber cement which doesn't compromise either the images or the stock. The next trial will be how the completed images and card stock stand up to the clear acrylic spray I use to protect the cards.
This first image is titled Read My Lips. I Am the One Who . . . statement yet to be developed.


This fellow here is the Hierophant, which is my Major Arcana of the Year based on Mary K. Greer's Tarot for Yourself. Again, I Am statement pending.


Here, at last, is a test run of the Me & My Guy Dance lighted heart. Better to try it lit a couple hours here at home to avoid burning down a church parish during a dance. I have other reasons to visit Hell. "Church parish burning" is not something I want on the List.
I've decided not to put any words in the middle.


The lighted swirls say it all.





1 comment:

psiam said...

I still get a chuckle out of something you wrote some time ago. "Nobody wants to talk about the Hierophant in the living room!"

Showed your still-unframed Empress (I'm waiting to see what color we pick for the walls of a room upstairs. That's where she's going to reside and I want her to stand out in what is likely to be a glorious shade of marigold.) to a friend of mine the other night. My friend nearly fell off the sofa with awe and admiration. If you'd like to be able to make prints of the Empress available and didn't get her scanned before sending her to me, I'll gladly scan her in. Every time I look at her, I see something new to just stop my heart.