Saturday, January 02, 2010

last year's loose ends

Houston, we have turned the heel! Again. It's nice knitting socks toe-up. Early on, one has gotten through the rough stuff of toe shaping, gusset making and heel turning, thus engaging in leisurely pattern knitting the ankle to cuff. I honestly do not know what's kept me from knitting socks this way sooner. Soon, I will start my pair of toe-up's. Tomorrow, the world.





And it's snowing outside my studio window again. Blah. It would be fine if I didn't have to leave the building at some point in the day.












Other loose ends . . .

Some errant drop spinning languishing on the work table













Still spinning (NOT) that Shetland fleece, Alissa. Really, it's shameful the lack of motivation.













But wait, there's more!




These have taken up residence on the easel.













I hope 2010 sports a little more ambition.

No comments: