Saturday, February 07, 2009

Another Happy Arrival

Bennie's dolly made it in from Kentucky a couple of days ago. Due to business managment on the mountain, it was nearly impossible for me to get to the computer to do anything fun. But here she is pictured with my dolly from
New Hampshire. And only long enough to get this shot, I might add. Bennie immediately took her dolly to her room to be set in a special place ~ the shelf over her bed. This dolly also came with the cutest, tiniest flourite crystal in her pocket.
In the meantime, I'm having California dreamin' of getting into my studio to do something serious and with four-part harmony meaning. As usual, I don't quite know where to begin. Then there's that nagging obligation of domestic duties coupled with business paperwork shuffling.
I need a sabbatical. In my own house. With phones turned off. No TV.

No comments: