Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Busy-ness Around the House

As I was on a roll, I knitted two more hats for Liam and Fiona. I hope to get these dropped off sometime this week. Here they are in the sunroom for now.











But I think this is the cute parts of these hats: dyed mohair locks.





















Meanwhile, in the Family Room, I've been working on this Hedgerow pattern sock from one of my knitting newsletters (again, the name escapes me).














In the studio . . . the Rambouillet which still haunts my work table.















And then Millie is waiting to work on this: Bennie's roving choice. She's thinking Hat for the spun yarn. I'm thinking that could work.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Have you set some kind of land speed record for knitting?

No wonder I give up so easily. I'm slow as molasses, make a ton of mistakes, and it just hurts after half an hour. I'm green (with curly locks) with envy. And admiration. Always the admiration.