Wednesday, August 22, 2007

If I had the camera today . . .

You might see a photo of the very first ever grown tomato here:




But that will have become a sandwich by the time I get the camera back from the job site where it's working overtime chronicling job site snafu's.

You might also see a photo of the Furlana knit project just started ~ loved the Linen stitch so much, I decided I may as well do the hat and mitt project from Interweave Knits.

And then there's the never-ending Rambouillet fleece being scoured and spun on spindle. If there were a photo I could put here:



You'd see that I've barely made a dent in the pile of wool. I suspect it was sheared from a giant sheep ~ something from Hogwarts maybe. Molly Weasley would be disapproving of my lack of progress and I'd get one of those Howlers.

Reality is not being touched upon in this post at all today. Must have the camera . . . my precious!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I read . . .just don't have much time for replies between life and drama and the occasional break for laundry and cat feeding.

Will write soon. I swear. (Actually, I'm swearing a lot lately.)