Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yoda of Brokeback Nebula and the Carrot-colored Socks


Bennie's socks are finished. This ends my obligatory sock knitting until next year. These were knitted up to NOT match ~ Bennie wanted Dobby socks. True Dobby socks without snitches or flying broomsticks. The kind of socks Dobby might actually knit up if he had access to screaming orange yarn and a circular needle.















But wait . . . There's more!



It looks like I have a back yard again. A muddy, rocky back yard, but a back yard nonetheless. No more trenches. Not even trench coats. I believe I'm rather delerious.


















The sun sets on yet another idyllic day.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Oh, I've got the scarf to go with those Dobby socks. Well, I will in another 20 rows or so.

The backyard looks WONDERFUL, as does the view over the mtns. I miss the Hudson Valley.